Endowed Scholarship Fund
The FWC Endowed Scholarship Fund was established in 2018 to provide scholarship support to University of Michigan undergraduates from the State of Michigan. Scholarship recipients have included a junior majoring in Chemistry and another junior hoping to become a digital product designer.
If you would like to donate online to FWC Endowed Scholarship #700549, go to Leaders & Best Online Giving. You also may use this printable Endowment Form (PDF). Make your check out to University of Michigan and put FWC Endowed Scholarship #700549 in the check’s memo line. Mailing address is listed on the form. Gifts made directly to the University of Michigan, a public charitable organization, are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Special Projects Fund
The purpose of the FWC Special Projects Fund, controlled by the FWC Board, is to benefit the Club and provide support for interest section public service outreach activities. For example, the fund has helped our Quilting section to increase the number of quilts they donate to Safe House. The Fund can also be used to benefit FWC directly for unbudgeted expenditures like technology upgrades or support for a special event to attract new members.
Contributions to the Fund may be made at any time. They are not tax deductible.
To contribute online with a credit card:
- Select an option to increase your payment amount when paying dues.
- To contribute at another time, or to contribute an amount not offered as an option when paying dues, click this link Donation to the FWC Special Projects Fund.
- If your contribution is in honor/memory of someone, please let us know by completing this e-form Tribute e-Form.
To contribute by check:
- Send a check made out to Faculty Women’s Club (or FWC) with Special Projects Fund in the check’s memo line to the address below.
Faculty Women’s Club, Attn: Assistant Treasurer
317 S Division Street, Suite 172
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2203
- If your contribution is in honor/memory of someone, please let us know by including a note with your check.
For more information about either of these Faculty Women’s Club programs, please contact us at FWC Inquiries.