All current members are invited to attend our club-wide events, to participate in interest sections, and to comb through the FWC Directory and our monthly newsletters. You may want to join our private Facebook group to share photos and read about activity updates. Click this link FWC Facebook page and ask to join.
We encourage all members to get involved with the FWC Board and interest section leadership, to help our Newcomers Group welcome our newest members, and to introduce new people to the FWC by bringing them with you to an event or an interest section. If you have an idea for a new interest section, talk it up and start one.
And, if all that is not enough, we are celebrating our 100th Anniversary this year with lots of new events, pop-up events and other surprises!
Information You Need to Know
- FWC dues are $30 and are due by September 30.
- To pay dues online via credit card payment
- To pay dues by check, mail a check to:
Faculty Women’s Club
Attn: Assistant Treasurer
317 S Division Street, Suite 172
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2203
- For donations to the Special Projects Fund or to the Scholarship Fund, see the Scholarship/Special Funding page.
- For questions, email FWC Inquiries.