A Warm Welcome from the Newcomers Group of the Faculty Women’s Club!
The Faculty Women’s Club of the University of Michigan promotes social, recreational, educational and cultural activities and welcomes all women who are faculty or spouses/ partners of faculty of the University of Michigan. You’ll find:
- Fall campus tour and a Campus Explorers Interest Section to get to know the University community.
- The Newcomers group that meets several times a year in member homes. New and prospective members are invited to participate.
- 40+ different interest sections, from dining out to hiking to book clubs. Especially for those here from another country, there’s a Friends from Around the World Interest Section.
- Special events during the academic year.
- Drop-in coffee (or tea) monthly at Zingerman’s Next Door.
Please contact FWC Inquiries if you are interested in learning more.
Whether you are a faculty member, or the spouse or partner of a faculty member, you probably have a large role in getting you and your family settled in Ann Arbor. Find useful links and information here at Ann Arbor Ins & Outs.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Faculty Women’s Club!