The Faculty Women’s Club seeks to promote friendship and sharing of common interests and activities across the University community. Whether you are new to the U-M community or have lived as part of the U-M community for some time, we hope you will explore our offerings. Usual activities for prospective members and newcomers:
- Participate in the Newcomers group, which has special activities for new club members.
- Attend an annual Fall Welcome event.
- Try out interest sections.
- Join a drop-in coffee (or tea) held monthly at a local coffee shop.
- Get more information and talk with club members.
Updated June, 2020: We are modifying our events and are working to resume as many activities as possible during this time of concern around gathering together. Many of our sections are finding ways and will be meeting in the coming year.
Interested in joining? Please complete the FWC Membership Inquiry e-Form. FWC will follow up with you soon.
Have a question? Please email FWC Membership.