Our goal is to promote friendship and the sharing of common interests and activities across the University community. Whether you are new to the U-M community or have lived here for some time, we encourage you to explore our 40+ interest sections, where we promise you will find something of interest, and, if not, join us and start a new section!
To help you get started, you can:
- Participate in the Newcomers Group, which has special activities for new club members.
- Attend our annual Fall Welcome event.
- Try out interest sections (remember, we have over 40).
- Join a drop-in coffee (or tea) held monthly at a local coffee shop.
- Get more information and talk with club members.
Covid 19 Update: We are modifying our events and are working to resume as many in-person activities as possible. Most of our sections found ways to “meet” last year either via Zoom or through special communications; but we all hope to return to our regular in-person meetings this fall.
Interested in joining? Please complete our Prospective Member e-Form and a member of our Membership Committee will follow up with you soon.
Have a question? Please email FWC Membership.